Since I’m fairly new to blogging I thought I’d make my first post something to help you get to know me. Here is 10 Bookish Facts About Me. Enjoy!
- I’m always reading multiple books at once. It’s a really bad habit I’ve tried to get out of but it never works. There are so many books I want to read and I just don’t have the patience to wait until I’m done my other books.
2. The books I’m currently reading are: Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare, The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, Camp Half-Blood Confidential by Rick Riordan, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (The Original Screenplay), and Note to Self by Connor Franta.
3. I think that Mason Ashford (from Vampire Academy), Connor and Travis Stoll (from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Blood of Olympus, and The Trials of Apollo), and Zeke Pedrad (from Divergent) are all extremely underrated characters.
4. The last book I finished was Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.
5. My favorite book character of all time is Alec Lightwood.
6. I’m in Gryffindor and Wampus (sorted by Pottermore) and my patronus is a hyena.
7. The first book series I ever fell in love with was A Series of Unfortunate Events.
8. The Secret Diamond Sisters is my favorite contemporary book series.
9. I hate when people dog ear books.
10. Richelle Mead is my favorite author.